jueves, febrero 05, 2009

Blow up in jail



If i was a bird
But im not
If I was a frog
But im not
If I was every little thing in world
That doesnt cry

I don’t mind size
Or use
Don’t mine everything but you
No behave in there
That makes me stronger than who
Will never flow out

Im prisoner of a jail
That not rocks
Not claims
Just cries like dogs
Sitting at homes doors
Im slave of criminal wars
And they don’t look
For whats right
They just blow you up

I wont use more names
More families
More faces
More cars
Im paying for myself
To erase the chain
And jump out

I don’t look the face
I don’t have the rhymes
But I always keep looking
The steps I got back
If I cannot see you again
If I cant make you die
I will make you hear me

Im prisoner of a jail
That not rocks
Not claims
Just cries like dogs
Sitting at homes doors
Im slave of criminal wars
And they don’t look
For whats right
I will bloody blow up